- 10 Portabella Mushrooms
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/8 Cup Garlic, Chopped
- 1 1/4 Cups Onion, Chopped
- 2 1/3 Yellow Bell Peppers, Roasted & Chopped
- 2 1/3 Red Bell Peppers, Roasted & Chopped
- 1 1/4 lb Fresh Spinach
- 4 Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/8 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2/3 qt. Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1/8 Cup Italian Seasoning
- 2/3 lb Provolone Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees, Remove the stem from mushroom.
- Heat Olive Oil in a small saute pan. Add the onions and garlic, cook until tender, add in peppers cook until tender.
- Add in Spinach and just wilt then add tomatoes stir, then remove from heat.
- Divide the filling and stuff the mushrooms.
- Mix Italian Seasonings and Bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle Breadcrumbs on the top and add Italian Seasoning w/ Cheese.
- Place on Baking Sheet and bake for about ten minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Pro-Tip: After its done, set your oven to broil and get that cheese a golden crust.
P.S. Be sure to experiment and add or remove ingredients to make this your own special dish.